If you have any of these around your home or building, chances are they have nested nearby. We have the experience to remove these pests and make your summer more fun!
- Guaranteed results
- Nests can be in structures , in the ground, in rocks, in compost , paper nests in shrubs/trees
- Very aggressive
- Active May to December
Umbrella “Paper” Wasps
- Nests are open cell
- These Wasps look similar to a yellowjacket but with long rear legs.
- Not very aggressive.
- Commonly make nests along soffits of buildings and homes
Asian Giant Hornet
- Found in Nanaimo
- Ground nesting wasp
- Kills bee’s, can destroy a bee hive in just hours
- Size of a thumb, very large wasp
- Their Sting is very painful
Bald Faced Hornet
- Nests are paper and found at least 12 feet off the ground.
- Typically in trees but can also be on structure